Toothbrush Head Color: random color
1. To make your pet more adapter, apply a small amount of toothpaste to your hand and let it get familiar with the taste.
2. Then apply a small amount of toothpaste to your finger sleeve or toothbrush and gently rub the sides around of your pet teeth repeatedly between its lips and cheeks.
3. Avoid contact with eyes. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool and dry place, avoid direct sunlight.
4. For sensitive pets, brush its teeth as gently as possible to avoid causing discomfort, especially when the pet is changing teeth.
5. Due to the gum and oral problems of pets, gingival bleeding may occur in a few cases. Don't worry, keep brushing teeth to improve the oral environment, and it won't cause any more bleeding.